Friday, July 25, 2008

A moment of bliss





Why spend thousands of dollars on a big swiming pool when they have an amazing time in the $12 plastic pool I bought them. I don't think Tyce could be any happier! He gets in trouble for splashing to much in the bath tub so when he could splash all he wanted with out hearing "no" he (along with Ky) went to town. I love these moments when they all get along so well and have so much fun together. Here are a few more pictures of our night in the plastic pool.

I love this picture of Ky and Tyce

I don't know if you can see Tyce's smile but

he couldn't stop grinning! I love that smile that is

ear to ear with his mouth shut so his cheeks poke out!



Do you love my forrest of weeds in the back ground.

One day those will be gone...not soon enough though.





6 comments:

The Todds said...

So cute, seriously why did we buy that pricey slide? I love tycey's big smile and those huge dimples. When I can see it and I am not getting the shy, fingers in his nose look. I love Ky's smile in that pic too, did he know you were taking that pic....oh ya btw its awnry no ownrie, along with book camp!

Marilyns space said...

Soooo much fun! I am glad I was there earlier, it is so real to me. 100 degrees, wow, that is hotter than here. We are going to the house boat today with a truck load of stuff. I have been doing shopping for them, and I have done pretty good. Tables chairs, chaise pads etc. Love you guys...grandma

Jamie said...

It's like Logan with the $10 truck at his birthday party. You know you've scored when you buy the cheapest toy for your kid and they love it! I love Tyce. It's so weird to see him on his feet in these pics. I'm just not used to it!

Unknown said...

Fun! I think the weeds look very 'ah-natural'!

Holland said...

Your boys are cute. I can not believe how big your backyard is. You could get lost in there. Tyce's curly hair is so cute.

Chan said...

Tyce is so stinking cute! I want to moosh him...stick with the weeds they are so much easier to take care of.