So, I as I was picking up KyKy from school today we were walking out the door behind another mom who was...well pretty over weight (you see where this is going don't you). Ky (being about the level of her backside) blurts out "EWWWW, it's a bum!!" I tried to ignore him and he started to say it AGAIN so I tapped his mouth to tell him with out words that he needed to be quiet. So now he starts saying "Mom, why did you hit me?!". I just kept trying to distract him by asking about his day, but he would not be distracted. I could have died. The woman never turned around so I don't know if she heard or understood what he said. I am praying she didn't! For the first time I am GRATEFUL for his speech delay which can sometimes make him hard to understand. Let's hope this poor lady was really as oblivious as she seemed to be.
1 comment:
Ha ha! Brecklyn always says stuff like mom is that lady fat? She knows she's fat, but it's like she wants me to reassure her. It's so embarrassing!
Post a Comment