Thursday, March 27, 2008

Because my life isn't crazy enough!!

I decided that having 3 busy boys didn't quite give me enough to do :)....so I started a business with my friend Jamie Hofheins. It's called Sugarbunz, and we have some way cute stuff! It has been a fun, interesting adventure and I am partners with the best person in the world! So instead of describing everything that we do, check out our blog (we are having a website created, but the blog will do until it is done). The blog for our company is www.sofreakingcute.blogspot.com. There is also a link under my friends and family. I hope everyone is as excited as I am about all the stuff we have!

1 comment:

jami said...

oh my heck that stuff is so cute!! I think you have really got something here!! You should have done the baby expo this weekend just to get the word out!! And you could have made some big bucks!!$$
I would totally buy that stuff!!