Saturday, November 1, 2008

Still not Halloween...Lagoon Fun.

We bought season passes to Lagoon this year so I thought I would post some pictures from our fun there this year. Lagoon is no Disneyland, but the kids love it. We would go on Saturdays in the morning when it first opened so it wasn't very crowded. We could spend a couple hours there and do everything they wanted to do.

This train ride is one of KyKy's favorite things to do. It takes you on a ride took look at real animals. He loves it. They all do actually.

Trying to get a family picture on "Kontiki".

This ride is about 100 years old but it still scares the CRAP out of Tyce. All it does is go in a circle with a mild up and down motion but you should see his face! It did help to have Kam with him. Kam put his arm around Tyce and talked him through it...he is a great big brother!

Kam and Ky on the swings. One of KyKy's favorites as well.

Dino Drop. I took Ky on this once and he was NOT a big fan. It makes your stomach drop and that freaked him out. Kam loved it though.

Tyce loved this car ride. He would throw a fit and a half when it was over!

So the Lagoon season ends today, Brad is actually there as we speak for the last trip of the season with Kam and Ky. It is going to be a long winter for them waiting for it to open again. Especially since we can see Lagoon from our back windows!

5 comments:

caribickley said...

I LOVE Lagoon and I am jealous that you even have such a place close to you. Fun family memories and they will remember them forever.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Yay for Lagoon!!

Unknown said...

Hey Dest... how do I get my comments to show under the post like you? THANKS

Pincocks said...

Come on I check every day to see if you are caught up. Pretty soon it is going to be Thanksgiving and you will be posting Halloween.

The Todds said...

I am glad you got your moneys worth out of the passes, considering it was August before you finally went! Anyways what a darling family you have. THey are getting so big...blah blah! Just teasing~